[MlMt] New problem with Gmail

Tue Jun 4 14:59:36 EDT 2013

On 4 Jun 2013, at 17:32, Eric A. Meyer wrote:

> At 15:28 +0200 6/4/13, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> One user claims the problem has disappeared. This is not the case
>> for me (at least not an hour ago).
>
> Here's a second user saying it's disappeared.  I've sent some messages
> this morning, and none of them have gotten stuck in Drafts. All have
> appeared in Sent Mail.  I didn't update; currently running Version
> 1.5.4 (3384).

It seems it varies a lot for users. The problem may also be affected by
a race condition since both MailMate and Googles SMTP server talks to
the IMAP server (and I have no idea exactly how the latter works). In
any case, I expect future versions of MailMate to work without this and
similar Sent Messages related problems (which have been discussed on
this list a long time ago).

Note that r3459 is a bit unstable. I'll fix it as soon as possible.