[MlMt] Keybinding selects - send message?

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Thu Jan 31 15:18:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

    I was hoping to reproduce the Thunderbird "Send Message"
keybinding, which is command-return.  Based on the "Keybinding
selects - master list?", there doesn't seem to be a plain old "send:"
or "sendMessage:" action, as opposed to "sendAndArchiveParent:" or
"sendAndMoveParentToMailbox:".  Is there one, or should there be one,
or can the equivalent of shift-command-D already be bound and I just
haven't figured out how?
    Also, I'm not quite sure how to define the particular combination
of command-return in the .plist, so I could use some help with that
one too.
    If I can figure this out, I may create and share a Thunderbird
keybinding file if one doesn't exist already.  I searched Google, but
nothing like that turned up.

--
Eric A. Meyer (eric at meyerweb.com)     http://meyerweb.com/