[MlMt] message:// links

Thu Feb 28 00:57:39 UTC 2013

On 27 Feb 2013, at 23:20, Erik Mueller-Harder wrote:

I intend this to be the last off-topic message. Keep any replies private
to keep the list nice and clean with MailMate banter :-)

>> Unfortunately the developer seems to still be on vacation ;-)
>
> Hmm.  Seems to me the developer isn’t in fact applying himself to
> the tasks intrinsic to vacationing with sufficient diligence.

I have the same lack of sufficient diligence when working, so it's only
fair it goes both ways ;-)

> Get off the message boards, Benny, & back to the beach!  (And if you
> have kids, watch out:  when I was last in Thailand, at age 8, a taxi
> driver offered to buy me from my parents for ฿5.  Fortunately, my
> parents held out for more....)

I have two blonde girls (5 and 8) which means I should be able to get a
much better price. They are very popular ;-)

Now going to Bangkok. Final destination of my (our) vacation before
going home.