[MlMt] Ordering of messages in a conversation

Mateusz Parzonka parzonka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:37:49 UTC 2013

I currently think, that the versatile list of the conversation created
after clicking on the "Thread" button is really a great solution. Imho
it outperforms the concept of the concatenated conversation view! This
view is a bit problematic when the history of the conversation is
contained as quotation in the mail as well, which is often the case.
Then you have to wrap the quotes etc. unwrap the quotes, all by mouse,
and sometimes you do *not* want to have conversation view etc… not
solved perfectly by other clients as well. But the by-thread list is
nice, I've now bound "showThread" to a key and have it all on demand,
versatile and neat.

Right now, I'm quite happy with your application, its time I admit that
;-)