[MlMt] Quoting encrypted mails

Sun Feb 3 13:20:44 UTC 2013

On 3 Feb 2013, at 13:20, Mateusz Parzonka wrote:

> when I try to quote a PGP-encrypted email, the encrypted PGP block is
> quoted, not the unencrypted plaintext. With this behaviour, it is not
> possible to answer encrypted mails in context.

This just shows that I rarely receive encrypted messages. But I did have
trouble reproducing this issue until I tried with an inlined PGP
encrypted message.

> Can this be changed somehow?

Probably only by me fixing the bug. You'll have to wait.

Creating encrypted messages with attachments also fails (both PGP and
S/MIME), but that is fixed in the latest test release (hold down ⌥
when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane).