[MlMt] Delete everything from this user

Kee Hinckley kee+freron at hinckley.com
Sat Dec 28 10:42:01 EST 2013

I find myself frequently double clicking on the user, selecting all,
hitting delete, hitting escape and continuing to read. It's a really
fast process and I love it, but I'd like it to be even faster.

Which leads me to a comment and a question.

1. I'm doing this in a smart mailbox that doesn't include Trash, but
sometimes (but not always) the item I started on stays there and doesn't
go away (until later when I come back).

2. Is there a keyboard macro I could create that would just do all of
that without opening up new search windows?