[MlMt] HTML Signatures

Pedro Lobo pedro at plobo.net
Tue Dec 17 13:20:33 EST 2013

Hi kee,

Yeah, that was my first thought and therefore tried it. Either I did
something wrong or MM doesn't support it. It simply renders html as
plain text, i.e. I had html code all over my signature. If it's not
possible I'll find some way around or a compromise, but thought I'd ask
more experienced users.

Cheers,
Pedro