[MlMt] bulk indent?

Sat Dec 14 02:51:41 EST 2013

On 13 Dec 2013, at 19:02, Jon Nall wrote:

> I'll often cut and past a multi-line string from my terminal into
> MailMate. I'd like to 'bulk indent' this to have it show up as a
> Markdown code block. I currently haven't found a better way than
> manually adding spaces to each individual line of text.

I would like that too :-) I usually prefix/suffix the code block with
`~~~`, but I would prefer indenting if it was easier. I might get around
to implementing it, now that I have an actual user request ;-)

> Is there a way to select text and indent it all?
> Indentation->Increase/Decrease ( Cmd-] & Cmd-[ ) are what I'm used to
> in Mail.app, but that doesn't exist in MailMate (and perusing the key
> binding document I didn't find what anything promising).

I had forgotten Apple Mail could do that, but then I tried it and found
out why I couldn't remember. It appears to only work in non-plain-text
mode...