[MlMt] Änderung des Betreff der eingegangenen Nachrichten

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Fri Dec 13 01:52:40 EST 2013

Thomas,

Could a redirect with the addition of additional info be a solution.

So you keep/archive the original mail and redirect ( & edit) the mail to
yourself.

Advantage could be you have the original mail and can use the redirected
one with the required additional info.

Thinking out load: could the tags be a solution?

@ Benny: we have a similar situation and this is why i requested the
possibility to be able to redirect a mail, I know your vision on
changing mail contents and understand the risks/issues, but then again
if other mail clients allow it . . .

Cheers,

Marc