[MlMt] Is there any documentation on operator syntax?

Kee Hinckley kee+freron at hinckley.com
Wed Dec 4 11:09:23 EST 2013

On 4 Dec 2013, at 9:57, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 4 Dec 2013, at 15:09, Kee Hinckley wrote:
>
> MailMate does not like invalid queries :-) If I understand you
> correctly then you should have done like this:
>
> 	from.address !=[x] $SENT.from.address
>
> The sender of the message must not be equivalent to any of the Sent
> Messages senders.

That's what I thought, but it doesn't seem to be working.

	  "m"     = ( "selectWithFilter:", "#thread-id = ${#thread-id} and
from.address !=[x] $SENT.from.address" );

I'll play with it some more. (I'm having a lot of fun playing with this.
:)

One final question and I need to go back to my real job.

Is there an internal command like:

	"displayDialog:", "from.address"

for debugging current values?

And have you ever thought about replacing the internal language with
Perl/Python/Ruby/...?