[MlMt] Junk mail actions

Tue Aug 20 18:28:05 EDT 2013

On 20 Aug 2013, at 22:05, Christopher LILJENSTOLPE wrote:

> 	I just lost my access to an ironport that had been doing a lot of
> filtering for me.  So, I'm now using spamsieve on my machine, and
> running using the baysian filters on my upstream server.  I would like
> to change the "Move To Junk" (or better yet, a hotkey) function to:
> 1) Tell spamsieve it's junk
> 2) Send a copy to the training address(es) of my upstream server
> 3) Delete it.
>
> 	Is there a way to add scripts to the functions?

Only in the latest test versions and it's both experimental and
undocumented :-)

It should be possible to add a rule to the Junk mailbox which applies
two actions to all messages moved to Junk. The first action provides the
message to an external script (which can then use sendmail to send a
copy to the server) and the second action can delete the message. But
you'll need my help to do this since it's not documented yet. I'll see
if I can create an example for you tomorrow.