[MlMt] Markdown in signatures

Mon Aug 19 03:24:55 EDT 2013

On 18 Aug 2013, at 19:58, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> On 15 Aug 2013, at 18:29, Steve Mayer wrote:
>
>> Seems to work just fine here.  Is there something that isn't
>> working?
>
> Embedded pictures in signature ? Did not have time to look into the
> generated code but does not render in Outlook
> or gmail web client.

No, embedded pictures do not work. The main problem is probably that I
have little motivation to implement it (instead of spending time on
other features) and it is non-trivial to implement (I haven't given it
much thought).

To me it seems quite wasteful to spent resources (space and time for
both sender and receiver) by including the same image in every sent
email, but as a developer I have a (un)natural concern for such issues.