[MlMt] Custom key binding: mark all messages in Junk as read

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:05:00 EDT 2013

On 12 Aug 2013, at 17:06, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote (with possible
deletions):
> [...]
> In this particular case, it'll work in the latest test release if you
> do it like this:
>
> 	"^j" = ( "goToMailbox:", "JUNK",
> 			 "mailboxSetTag:", "\\Seen" );

Super, thanks!  I tried "mailboxSetTag:" in the earlier release but
that didn't work.  With the new release (r3603) it works perfectly.

> Hmm, it is probably also going to work in the official version of
> MailMate if you insert this in your example before setting the tag:
>
> 	"makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline",

This, too, worked.  I am guilty of not having understood the semantics
"makeFirstResponder:" before I posted.  (Probably because I was thinking
in terms of concepts like "message", "mailbox", "unread flag" but not
"view" or "focus".)

Cheers and thanks again,
   --Torsten