[MlMt] Adding a new IMAP mailbox

David Vereschagin mailmate at quadrat.com
Wed Aug 7 09:31:44 EDT 2013

On 7 Aug 2013, at 8:50, Steve Hodgson wrote:

> A quick question, one I always struggle with.
>
> I've added a new fastmail folder but it isn't showing up in MailMate
> yet. I recall there being a dialog where one could add and hide
> folders but can't find this. How should I add this mailbox?

Hi, Steve:

Select the source mail account, then either Control-click or choose
Mailbox -> Edit Source… Then, in the IMAP Account Settings dialogue
box, click on the Edit Subscriptions button. On the next pane you'll be
able to turn IMAP mailboxes on and off.

--
David Vereschagin
Quadrat Communications