[MlMt] layout bug

Sat Apr 27 03:56:02 EDT 2013

On 26 Apr 2013, at 21:53, Michal Hruska wrote:

> 1) I use widescreen layout with hidden toolbar. If I also hide
> mailboxes (View - Layout - Hide mailboxes) and quit the program, when
> I start it again the list of mailboxes takes the whole program window,
> there is neither list of messages nor message preview. Is it a bug or
> am I missing something?

It's a bug which I haven't fixed yet. Sorry about the inconvenience.

> 2) Is it possible to define keyboard shortcut (via key bindings) that
> will send composed message but don't save it to "sent items" folder?
> (I mean
> don't save it at all)

No, I don't think that is possible. The best I can think of is to
automatically move the message to “Deleted Messages”:

Create a shortcut like this:

	"@X" = ( "setTag:", "AutoDelete", "send:" );

And then (experimental low level feature) create a script in this
location:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Scripts/AutoDelete.mmCommand

With this content:

	{
	    name    = 'Auto Delete';
	    events  = ( 'selection.added' );
	    select  = "$Sent.filter(#flags.flag = 'AutoDelete')";
	    actions = ( { type = moveMessage; mailbox = trash; } );
	}

If I added some kind of `expungeMessage` action then it might not be
good enough for you if security is the issue. The textual content of the
sent message could live in database index (cache) files for a while.