[MlMt] mailmate randomly changes the sender address

Alberto Caporro acaporro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 14:15:36 EDT 2013

Hi Tom,

in my experience MM change the "From" address when you add a recipient;
depending on your previous usage pattern it decides which address to use.

I've still not been able to get a reasonable behaviour for this function;
no matter whatever I've tried, wrong address still are selected for
outgoing emails.

Furthermore, it seems to interact in a very nasty way with the "Address
pattern" feature, if activated; I'm going to submit a bug report to Benny
as soon as I find a few minutes to collect the relevant screenshots.

Having said this, I still think that MM is *by far* the best email client
out there, so I'm going to buy my copy in the next few days :-)

Cheers,
Alberto