[MlMt] default mailbox for search

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:54:34 EDT 2013

I have an "All Threads" box that include message from "All Messages", as
well as "Deleted Messages" and "Sent Messages". Context: Many of my
messages are just relevant for a brief time only (minor emails from
colleagues, students; back and forth regarding meeting times, etc.).
Instead of filing them, I just delete them. If they become relevant
within that brief time period (before they are purged from the server),
I locate them by searching. That means that in most searches I want
messages that were deleted to be included. Currently, I hit the search
button, then select the "All Threads" mailbox. Not a big burden.
Zvi