[MlMt] Lattest version

Wed Apr 10 04:57:00 EDT 2013

On 9 Apr 2013, at 23:31, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

>> Fixed bug making it impossible to write some letters with certain
>> keyboard layouts, for example,
>> writing “ô” with the French keyboard layout.
>
> Woooa - I was about to reinstall my OS ;))
>
> Did not occur to me that it could be a MM bug !

For those interested in the reason for the strangeness of this
embarrassing bug: The composer now supports opening a link when hitting
⌅. The implementation of this watches all keyboard input to the
composer. This code failed when a dead key was entered without a
qualifier like ⌥. The result was that the dead key was ignored. Such
keys do not exist on the US layout (which I use) and the ones on the
Danish layout (which I some times use) are not frequently used. But such
dead keys are very important on French, Greek, and probably more
layouts.

Sorry about the inconvenience.