[MlMt] Inline images using Markdown

Mon Apr 8 09:16:10 EDT 2013

On 6 Apr 2013, at 8:11, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 6 Apr 2013, at 5:58, Bill Cole wrote:
>
>>> I could, of course, offer an option for forbidding cross-message
>>> cid: references.
>>
>> That would be prudent.
>
> Noted on my todo.

You can now use this hidden preferences (latest test version):

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmCrossMessageContentIDsAllowed
-bool NO

>> I'm not against Markdown as a tool to generate HTML for those who
>> want to engage in such behaviors, but I'd very much like a way to
>> switch off
>> interpretation of Markdown in message windows.
>
> Also noted.

The currently easiest (only?) way to do this is to disable (override)
the command which takes care of the Markdown to HTML conversion. You can
do that by placing the attached file at:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Scripts/