[MlMt] search using address book groups

Mon Apr 8 09:02:56 EDT 2013

On 14 Mar 2013, at 10:25, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> PS is there a way to search the mailing list archives?
>
> One way is to use Google:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=site:lists.freron.com+address+book
>
> The non-searchable archive is here (for the sake of completion):
> http://lists.freron.com/mailmate/
>
> I haven't myself added MailMate to any searchable online archives like
> Nabble. I guess because I would then first have to decide which online
> archive is optimal (occupational hazard). Suggestions/opinions are
> welcome.

I've added MailMate to mail-archive.com which is searchable.

Here is a direct link to the archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/
And a single message can also be easily linked:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg00647.html

It includes the entire history of the MailMate mailing list and it seems
to thread everything nicely.