[MlMt] Did something happen to the pop-ups under the Subject line in the compose window?

Mon Apr 8 08:53:42 EDT 2013

On 7 Apr 2013, at 8:36, Seebs wrote:

> I recently noticed that all of these are now blank. They still work, I
> can still select things, but they look blank. (The pop-ups for things
> like sending identity, listing attachments, and so on.)
>
> Only thing I can think of is that I was recently messing with system
> font preferences, and it's possible that I've changed the default font
> sizes -- and if you have fixed-size objects holding things in a
> system-default font, that could break it.

Sounds likely (no other reports) although I can see that the code uses
`[NSFont controlContentFontOfSize:12.0]`. A fixed size but maybe you
changed the font somehow?

In any case, the (long term) plan is to replace the status bars with
more well behaving standard GUI classes. There are also problems with
accessibility features such as VoiceOver.