[MlMt] Inline images using Markdown

Fri Apr 5 13:57:50 EDT 2013

On 5 Apr 2013, at 19:33, Bill Cole wrote:

> Another thing about this "feature" that is definitely bad: a sender
> can copy the cid reference from one message to another and get the
> image rendered like this:

This is true for any attachment in any message with a `Content-ID`
assigned to a body part. The `Content-ID` is (should be) unique and
therefore you cannot reference anything you don't already know. MailMate
might make this easier, but I don't see that it is any different than
what is already possible?

I could, of course, offer an option for forbidding cross-message `cid:`