[MlMt] Inline images using Markdown

Fri Apr 5 13:14:23 EDT 2013

On 5 Apr 2013, at 18:43, Gustavo Daniel Villarreal wrote:

> Ver nice! I can now build markdown tables with images in the cells,
> which is great for showing instructions with an image per instruction.
> I just tested it and it works.

Note that there is one problem with the current solution. I have not
used the correct MIME body parts which means that all inlined images are
also going to be shown as attachments at the end of the message. Some
email clients are going to show them inline again (although they are not
marked as inline). MailMate just shows them as attachments which is why
I overlooked this error at first (bad excuse :-) ). I'll write again on
the list when this has been fixed.