[MlMt] MoveToMailbox Trash moves the whole thread

Tue May 8 20:28:16 UTC 2012

On 8 May 2012, at 21:34, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> I defined in my Keybindings-file the following:
>
> 	"x" = ("moveToMailbox:", "TRASH");

A minor thing, but you should use `trash` instead of `TRASH`. The
difference is subtle. The lowercase variant is what you want, the
uppercase variant is the smart mailbox in the GUI for the universal
mailbox for “Deleted Messages”. (But apparently both work.)

> with that I want to move a single mail to the trash-folder of the
> imap-source which contains the mail (aka what backspace does but x is
> easier to reach). But the definition above moves the whole thread to
> the trash and not only a single mail.
> Bug or feature? How would I move a single mail?

It should do the same as when you hit backspace, that is, if the thread
is collapsed then it moves the whole thread and if it is expanded then
only the selected message is moved. Is this not what you see?