[MlMt] I don't know how I did this...

Wed May 2 08:51:48 UTC 2012

On 2 May 2012, at 4:48, Seebs wrote:

> I managed to get a "quick look" window into a different space.
>
> So.  It's not visible on the screen with mailmate.  If I try to close
> the window, I am moved back to the mailmate space.  As soon as I go
> back to the space with that window, it's visible again.
>
> I was able to move it by dragging it off the side of the screen until
> it reached the right space, but that was a pretty cool failure state.

The Quick Look window is a standard GUI component and I use standard API
to open/handle it. I did a Google search and maybe this problem is a
general Mac OS X problem:
http://macs.about.com/od/usingyourmac/qt/Quicklook-Window-Opens-Off-Screen.htm

Let me know if you find some pattern to this behavior which makes it
look like MailMate is to blame.