[MlMt] New sent emails ending up in Drafts

David Vereschagin mailmate at quadrat.com
Fri Mar 30 17:59:36 UTC 2012

On 30 Mar 2012, at 13:20, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> But if your (David's) account or Neil's work account are not Gmail
> accounts then the problem is more general. Another trigger could be
> servers not supporting UIDPLUS. If you send me the server hostnames
> then I can try connecting to them to see the server types and their
> capabilities.

I rarely save a message before sending it. These are messages that I've
been composing but don't complete and send until later, without saving.

I'm using FastMail. The servers for IMAP and SMTP are the same:
mail.messagingengine.com

> One other thing to look for is whether the version of the message
> located in Drafts is an earlier version or the most recent version of
> the sent message.

I have two messages in my Drafts folder right now and both are the sent
versions.

--
David Vereschagin
Quadrat Communications