[MlMt] New sent emails ending up in Drafts

David Vereschagin mailmate at quadrat.com
Fri Mar 30 15:11:48 UTC 2012

On 30 Mar 2012, at 11:07, Neil Lee wrote:

> One other odd issue I've run into since switching back to MailMate:
> when I send a new email, a copy appears in my drafts mailbox. The
> email is sent successfully, however. This happens with both my work
> IMAP account as well as Gmail.

I've found that this behaviour seems to depend on how long it takes you
to compose your message. Sometimes I'll start a message, then have to go
and do something like change the attachment or answer the phone or some
such that leaves the new email window open for longer than usual. When I
come back and finish the message and send it I have a copy in Drafts,
plus the sent copy. I'm not sure how long it is that a new message
window has to be open before the unfinished email is saved as a draft.

--
David Vereschagin
Quadrat Communications