[MlMt] Create smart mailbox w/ full threads?

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 29 18:05:05 UTC 2012

On 29 Mar 2012, at 16:24, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Yes, it's possible. The trick is that you need to use two smart
> mailboxes to do it.

I have done this with only one smart mailbox:

-----8<-----

Show messages in
	Any
		All Messages

Under following conditions
	All
		Any
			List-ID > Identifier	exist
			To > Address	contains	<mailadress of list without list-id>
			…
		Any
			Date-Received	is within last	2 months
			Keywords	do not include	Seen

-----8<-----

This mailbox contains all mails of the past 2 months and all unseen
mails which have a list id or a specific mail address (mailing lists
without list ids). "Source is All Messages".

This should do what Neil want – or did I missed something?

I have also a smart mailbox for all mails of the past 3 months, but with
the two sources inbox and sent. This is for easier scrolling via
scroller bar.

--
Gruß
Mike