[MlMt] Gmail account not fetching messages

Thu Mar 15 18:47:59 UTC 2012

On 15 Mar 2012, at 18:37, Kevin DeCapite wrote:

> I must be doing something wrong. I setup my Gmail account, but all the
> mailboxes are empty. Under "Sources", my email account is listed, but
> it says "(Disconnected)". Any attempt to synchronize does nothing. It
> appears that Mailmate is not even attempting to connect to the server
> to fetch anything.

First verify that the Gmail settings are correct. They are described
here: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=78799

If that is not the problem then you could try sending me the following
file by private email (if you know how to locate it):

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Sources.plist

The “disconnected” state indicates that MailMate is told by the
system that the server specified is not reachable. Usually that happens
when there is no network connection, but that does not seem to be your
problem.

Kind regards,