[MlMt] "Save" button for attachments

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Fri Jan 13 09:03:14 UTC 2012

Good point. However, I usually want to save an attachment into a
specific folder (using "Save attachment...") and use the option in the
contextual menu (mouse right-click) to do so. Therefore, a "button"
which would allow to save a single or *all* attachments (like in
MailApp) would be even better.

Thomas