[MlMt] Put a message in context

Wed Jan 11 09:54:36 UTC 2012

On 11 Jan 2012, at 10:37, Alan Schmitt wrote:

> Let's say I have a link to a message (of the form "message:…"). If I
> click it, I get a new MailMate window open with the message.
>
> Is there any way to view this message in its context (i.e., in the
> mailbox where it is stored), so that I can see what the replies were,
> or what referenced messages are?

No, but I think it is a good feature request. Maybe it should also be
the default behavior. The question is if it should also be optional
behavior.

Taken to the extreme MailMate could allow you to define exactly what
messages should be shown together with the opened message, but that may
be overkill. It could for example show all messages with the same
correspondents (and automatically select the opened message among
these).