[MlMt] Custom Search: remember search settings

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:35:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,

one small things: when I do a Custom Search (via ⎇⌘F) I almost always
find myself adjusting the `From' default to something else (quite often
`Common Headers or Body').

That's inefficient -- I need to move fingers from keyboard to mouse and
back.

Could MailMate possibly remember non-default settings for `From' (and
`contains', I guess) between searches?

[ Yes, I know about `Save' to save searches, but this is about one-shot
  ad-hoc searches, mostly. ]

Cheers,
   --Torsten

P.S.: I *do* love the app and find myself adjusting/extending Mailboxes.plist
and specificiers.plist all the time. :-)