[MlMt] Feature Request: Default Mailbox Display Format

Bob Stern bob_stern at mac.com
Tue Feb 7 10:34:57 UTC 2012

>Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>Note the "Use as Default Columns" menu item if you haven't seen it.
>Changes to column selection, order and threading type are saved for
>individual mailboxes.

I had overlooked that.  Perfect!

>What is your use case for using different fonts for different mailboxes?

I did not want to use different fonts, but different column displayed
in different mailboxes.

Specifically, for the Sent mailbox I want to display To but not From,
for most non-smart mailboxes I want From but not To, and for smart
mailboxes I want both From and To if I am searching across both sent
and received mail.
--

Bob Stern