[MlMt] Can't delete a source

Sat Dec 29 12:21:51 UTC 2012

On 28 Dec 2012, at 22:03, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> I have here a source which is offline and where I have some problems
> to take it online again (aka password forgotten as it seems ;)) and I
> want to delete it now. I can do the whole deletion-process (open
> context-menu on source, choose remove, click delete/remove in the
> upcoming dialogue) but it just is not deleted. I tried it several
> times but it just won't get deleted. I could delete other sources.
> Any ideas?

The feedback from MailMate is very bad in this scenario. MailMate denies
to delete an account as long as it contains any messages which have not
been synchronized with the server. Most often drafts or sent messages.
You can try to delete the messages or move them to a different account.

It's on the todo to improve the behavior, in particular, explain the
problem and allow the user to force the deletion of the messages.