[MlMt] OmniFocus with MailMate

Miklos Koppan mkoppan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:05:07 UTC 2012

Dear Benny,
Thanks for your prompt and useful support!
Currently I am playing around with the link-copy workflow, I need to get
accustomed to it.
Sincerely,
Miklos

--
Miklos Koppan, M.D., Ph.D., Med. Habil.
associate professor

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Pécs, Clinical Center
Édesanyák str. 17., H-7624 Pécs, Hungary/Europe
Tel: +36 (72) 536-370 | Fax: +36 (72) 536-372
mobil: +36 20 935 6499 | email: mkoppan at gmail.com | web: www.laparo.hu