[MlMt] Key Bindings with "conditions"?

Mon Apr 16 08:52:16 UTC 2012

On 16 Apr 2012, at 10:40, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> Is there somewhere a roadmap available (not with specific dates but
> which features are planned and maybe even a "it will come in version
> x.xx)

No, I tend to promise too much in emails. A public roadmap would be even
worse and it would only lead to (more) disappointment. I have considered
though to make a “I-don't-promise-anything list” of features that I
hope will be part of the future of MailMate. Just to let people get a
sense of where I'm heading (and not heading). But that's not a promise
;-)