[MlMt] Mute-Feature

Mon Apr 9 08:42:59 UTC 2012

On 8 Apr 2012, at 21:38, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> I just tried to use the Mute-Feature on a thread on a mailing list and
> still each message in that thread lands in my inbox. What am I doing
> wrong?

I have received little feedback on this feature (and I don't use it
myself), so it could also be MailMate that is doing something wrong. I
suggest you first read the following mailing list message and then
provide an example of two messages for which it failed (the muted
message and the follow-up which was not automatically handled/muted):
http://lists.freron.com/mailmate/2012-January/000151.html

(I still haven't put any details in the manual about the mute feature.)