[MlMt] Modal two pane layout?

Erik Mueller-Harder edmh2011 at erikmh.org
Wed Apr 4 19:06:01 UTC 2012

Baron,

I’ve been following this discussion with interest; I remember clearly
discussions in our IT office back in the early ’90s about the relative
merits of ">", "|", ":", and other quotation indicators.  We settled on
recommending our users to use ">" consistently, with no extra spaces
other than that between the last (first) ">" and the actual text.  It
seems that that is indeed now the *de facto* standard.

But you asked:

> Somewhat apropos of this, is there a way to toggle the "raw" content
> for a
> message?  Sort of the inverse of the WebView mode where nothing is
> rendered
> other than the raw text as received in the DATA portion of the SMTP
> session?
> With pine, for example, this mode is also toggled with the full header
> mode - but they need not be bound to the same function.

Indeed, yes.

     View > Show Raw Message ⌥⌘U

HTH,

-- Erik