[MlMt] New sent emails ending up in Drafts

Wed Apr 4 11:38:35 UTC 2012

On 4 Apr 2012, at 13:26, Erik Mueller-Harder wrote:

> As another FastMail user, I was going to write in to say that I have
> *not* been seeing this myself.
>
> However, I just checked my Drafts folder and found about a dozen
> messages I hadn’t known were there — all of which have been sent.

Whether or not the `\Draft` keyword exists for these messages is also a
hint to what happens. And you can also look for the `X-Mailer` in the
raw messages to see which email client uploaded the messages.

Note that it can always happen that a duplicate is created if the server
connection is broken after a message has been uploaded (or copied), but
before MailMate receives and handles the server response. Or if MailMate
does receive the response, but crashes before the response is saved
(this can take a few seconds). (I don't think either of these scenarios
are frequent for most users.)