[MlMt] failed ssl hand shake

Mon Oct 31 10:54:45 UTC 2011

On 31 Oct 2011, at 11:41, Michael Innes wrote:

> Hi, i am having problems setting up my imap accounts from my dedicated
> server, which is running Hsphere control panel.
>
> I can get them working fine in, thunderbird, postbox or any other
> client just not mailmate?
>
> I know the ssl cert is out of date, but in other clients i can
> manually set it to be trusted.

That is the case in MailMate as well. It also uses the same GUI for this
as Apple Mail.

> Any ideas?

I don’t know H-Sphere and I don’t know if any other users have
successfully used MailMate with H-Sphere. A quick Google search revealed
that they use the Courier IMAP server:

	http://www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/sysadmin/imap.html

I do have an account myself on a server running Courier and I have no
problems with it.

I’ll need more information to be able to reproduce your problem. You
can send it by private email if you like (you can use “Help ▸ Send
Feedback” in MailMate). I would like to know when/how it fails, why
you think it is SSL related, and I would like to know the server
name/port (to see if I can connect to the server).

Thanks in advance.