[MlMt] Deleteing Attachements

Wed Nov 16 19:29:41 UTC 2011

On 16 Nov 2011, at 20:10, Alex wrote:

> On 16 Nov 2011, at 19:07, Benny Kjar Nielsen wrote:

What happened to my middle name? I cannot reproduce such a problem in
MailMate when replying to my own message.

>> You are actually the first to request this feature, but I would find
>> it
>> useful myself (on rare occasions).
>
> Count me in :)

Ok, 2 hands counted for this request. Anyone else should write me
privately in order to not spam the list with ‘me to’ messages :-)

> Obviously (?) it should be usable on a per message basis or on a
> "batch".

Yes, it is already part of my note on this feature request. A “Message
▸ Remove Attachments” menu item which works on selected messages
(like Apple Mail I believe) and a “Remove Attachment” in the context
sensitive menu for each attachment in a message. Should probably also
have a warning sheet when removing attachments from more than 1 message.