[MlMt] Deleteing Attachements

Wed Nov 16 18:07:04 UTC 2011

On 16 Nov 2011, at 18:52, Steve Hodgson wrote:

> Is it possible to delete attachments in MailMate? I thought it was at
> one time but I can't see any way to do this now.

No, the only kind of deletion of attachments possible is to remove
attachments from an existing draft (in the composer). I assume you want
to be able to remove an attachment from any message (which implicitly
means that the message needs to be deleted from the server and
re-uploaded in its new reduced form).

You are actually the first to request this feature, but I would find it
useful myself (on rare occasions).