[MlMt] MailMate event scripts

Fri May 13 12:26:08 UTC 2011

On 13 May 2011, at 11:15, Helge Andre Gudmundsen wrote:

> Are there any debug settings in MailMate that I can use to check
> whether the script triggers or not?

Try fetching this version:

	http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r2098.tbz

The release notes describe a debug variable. Use that and then look for
output in Console.app.

It should look like something as follows:

	Loaded and parsed script named: “New Mail” (disabled)
	Loaded and parsed script named: “Strip Mailman Footer” (disabled)
	Loaded and parsed script named: “Strip Whitespace” (enabled)
	Event type “account.synchronized” for 2 messages
	 0 messages triggered “Sound for MailMate Receipts”
	 1 messages triggered “Sound for Inbox”
	 1 messages triggered “Notification for Inbox”

I hope this can help you. You are welcome to ask more questions (also on
the mailing list).

Kind regards,