[MlMt] can i do this...

Barry Chern barry at macintech.com
Fri Mar 11 22:38:50 UTC 2011

well, let me give you a simple explanation of why I would want to do
this. I want to keep mail that I don't specifically delete forever. And,
we use a third-party server to handle a large number of
mailboxes/addresses and supporting a number of domain names. The space
on that server is not unlimited.