[MlMt] Multi-line vertical message list for message browsing

emory emory at hellyeah.com
Thu Dec 29 20:02:45 UTC 2011

hello Mates,

I've been using Postbox a bit lately, a license for it was included in a
bundle I purchased.  I really like the way messages are browsed in
Postbox in particular, and I was wondering if anyone has come up with a
stylesheet for doing a vertical message list in MailMate?

The standard method of a single line makes it hard to fit in the things
I'm interested in seeing, the way Mail.app and Postbox and others do it
seem to prefer having two rows so that you have:

[Sender] [whitespace] [date & time]
[Subject/Thread name] [whitespace] [number of messages]

I think the intent for MailMate is that these are user-serviceable by
changing and assigning a style sheet but I couldn't see how the layout
could be changed that way.

Anyone got something already in place they can share?