[MlMt] MailMate beta available (r2604)

Thu Dec 1 18:22:44 UTC 2011

On 1 Dec 2011, at 18:48, Dieter May wrote:

> for me it works if I disable/enable the markdown checkbox in
> preferences
> and disable „Generate HTML Body Part“ in the composer window.

The latter would make it seem to work, because then an HTML body part is
not generated at all and the problem is related to HTML generation. When
an HTML body part is not generated, MailMate is still able to show it as
HTML, because it can identify plain text with markdown syntax. But that
won't work in any other email clients.

I think the issue can be temporarily fixed by doing the following in the
terminal:

	cd /usr/bin/
	sudo ln -s
/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin/upskirt

The path naturally depends on the location of MailMate. But it is a
**temporary** solution. I'll look into fixing it properly. I recommend
waiting for that.

Kind regards,