[MlMt] Default app

Fri Aug 26 09:42:46 UTC 2011

On 26 Aug 2011, at 9:36, Olivier BEDOUELLE wrote:

> It's Page.app and number.app
>
> My question is to use the services menu, number.app and pages.app

Ok, I looked into what was required (by me) to make this work and
apparently it was not a lot :-)

I have added 2 services: “New Email With Attachment” and “New
Email With Selection”. They should work similarly to those for Apple
Mail.

There is a cutting edge version of MailMate with this feature for those
of you who know how to get that ;-) It may be necessary to log in/out to
make it work or you can run the following command in the Terminal:

	/System/Library/CoreServices/pbs

Note: These services should work on Leopard and Snow Leopard as well.

Kind regards,