[MlMt] Default app

Olivier BEDOUELLE o.bedouelle at vertdeco.fr
Fri Aug 26 06:43:35 UTC 2011

Yes, of course, I know that ... thank you! But if you want to send mail,
for example a PDF document on your desktop directly from the application
by default ... with Page ou Number, the client mail app mail is
automatically selected.

Often there are app that can send documents directly by email. In this
case, and mail app but not well recognized MailMate.

Cordialement

Olivier BEDOUELLE
Gérant
+ 33 6 80 99 99 33