[MlMt] messages re-sort when marked as read

Mike Karels mike at karels.net
Mon Mar 25 14:56:30 EDT 2024

Thanks for the suggestion.  I had thought of turninng off automatic marking as read, mostly as a debugging test.  But in general I think this cure would be worse than the disease, mostly because I don't read all the messages.  I should consider whether I can put those in a separate smart mailbox.

		Mike