[MlMt] No Notification Sounds when sending / receiving emails

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Mar 22 09:24:58 EDT 2024

Warren,

My installation is working fine as noted below, both sending (Whoosh
default setting, enabled in MacOS System Settings) and receiving uses
the chosen sound for unread messages (MailMate>Settings>Counters>Sound
Selection dropdown>).

My system: MailMate/6025/282BCB28-893E-51E7-891E-F3272BC540D1
14.3.1/arm64/MacBookPro18,3/10

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -